Happy Week!

Yes I am a serious pontoon driver as you can see. I think I actually was probably messing with the photographer but whatever. Hoping to be able to spend some time blogging my photos from recently this week. We will see how it goes. I do have to say that even though our boat motor might be SHOT, I had a very good weekend with family and friends once again. Thank you to all of you for your love always. What would the river be without you all? Pretty boring I think. And to whoever put sunscreen on my husband today (Brad) you didn't do a very good job! But that is okay since I wouldn't have known any difference until he told me. Yep I had a great day. Maybe too good of one. Good thing Bruce loves me!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Deb said…
-->Clicked through from 24 at Heart. My parents have a lake house and we're there quite a bit even though we live at the beach.
Deb
www.websavvymom.com

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor