Happy Monday

Here is a few pics of Ava before we left for the weekend and then with her Daddy when I had to hand her over tonight. I swear she changes and grows so much in just a couple of days. I really do not remember that happening with my own kids. She is so beautiful. I never had girls so I guess we probably always said how handsome they were. Anyways we are counting down the days until vacation and it sounds like all of the kids and Ava will make it for part of it. That is so great! Looking forward to a fun filled 4th of July weekend with Colorado family and also spending 10 days on the houseboat with my Bruce. We will have a great time. Everyone have a great week!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor