Friday Foto

This picture is from last year but this is kind of what it looked like out my work window this morning. The sky was more pink however. I took a couple of pictures with my cell phone but for some reason couldn't get them to save. Looks like we will finally be getting some of that white stuff. I think we are in the 4-7 inch range according to the news. So either we will get a foot or hardly any! Kyle & Bruce are deer hunting this weekend so I plan on doing some Christmas baking and getting my tree up and decorated. Yep, the "charlie brown" tree will be back again. It looks like nice all decorated and much easier than a real one. So hoping everyone has a great weekend. And if you are where the snow hits I hope that you have someone to shovel and/or snowblow for you. I'm not sure when Bruce will fit that in with deer hunting. Oh well. I don't need to leave the house for anything so it will wait I guess. Have a great Friday!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor