Awesome Chicken Soup

So for the lack of “interesting” pictures lately, last week I made homemade chicken soup and changed it up a bit.  The result was AWESOME if I do say so myself.  The only thing different that I did was add a can of diced tomatoes with green chiles, and a can of beans that I found in my susan that I had bought by mistake.  It was spicy and delicious.  Sometimes you just have to change it up a bit and be brave.  I tend to make the same crap all the time, so was glad that I tried something new.  I’d say everyone was happy that I didn’t stick to the same old stuff.  Happy eating!  And what  do you throw together for a homemade soup?  Recipes welcome!!!!  Have a great Monday and week everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Painting

Ty Football 2010