My Weekend

This is what I did ALL WEEKEND. The guys go deer hunting the first weekend of December for first season shotgun and I bake and bake and bake. The best part was that I got to spend the days with with my DIL Ashley and granddaughter Ava. She will for sure be a good cook and baker by the time she doesn't want to hang out with Grandma in the kitchen anymore. However I am hoping that she never stops wanting to hang out there since that is my favorite place. So glad that I got all of my baking pretty much done and had a blast doing it. I will do a few more batches of stuff between now and Christmas but it is nice being able to share or send a plate with friends or relatives to enjoy! I didn't take enough pictures to do all of my work justice but you get the idea from these. Wish my deer hunters would have been as productive as me. They had a rough year unfortunately. Guess we won't be eating deer bacon every weekend next summer! Bummer. And our sausage is about gone I think. Oh well. Everyone have a good week. Looking forward to watching Ty play ball tomorrow night. Haven't been to a game yet since my work Christmas party was last Friday. Uneventful but good food! Phew!!!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Painting

Ty Football 2010