Happy Monday

Some flowers I picked along the railroad tracks in Lansing. I was worried that I was breaking the law picking them, but on the way up Friday night Bruce & I saw them all over along the highways and EVERYWHERE! Apparently they are wild and not "illegal" to pick. And they smelled wonderful and looked pretty. This picture is of our table on the deck of the houseboat. Bruce hates frogs (or I should say the frogs I decorated our deck with), so I pretty much have them all over our front deck. They are adorable you have to admit. I guess if he can have his fishing pole and worms out all the time I can have my frogs. Give and take, give and take! Everyone have a good Monday and a great week!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor