Friday Fotos

I took these pictures off the back of my houseboat the weekend I went up alone. At first I just thought that I saw a gar fish swimming near the water surface. Then on closer examination I saw that it had like a fungus all over it, and was not bothered by my noise. So of course I had to go get Louie to see it (remember Bruce wasn't there), and we decided it must be sick or something wrong with it. I then of course had to snap some "blogworthy" pictures to gross everyone out for Friday Fotos! Aren't we having fun now! And we all actually swim in that water every summer weekend? Oh boy! Everyone have a great weekend. And good luck Wapsie Valley track boys and girls at districts Friday night!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor