Happy Birthday Bart!

 Not much to say other than love you to the moon and back.  Hope you have a very happy birthday and get to do something you enjoy!  These are the most recent photos that I could come across without digging too far.  One is from Thanksgiving at my house, and the other is you being your usual "chef" tending to dinner for our Odneal Christmas dinner.  Which was awesome by the way.  And bro you are awesome to me.  I hope you know how much I love you and would and will do anything that I can for you!  That is what family is all about.  And I mean it when I say you and Sharon need to come visit us more often at the houseboat this summer.  We would love it!  Have a great birthday brother Bart.  Love you!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Bart Caley said…
He's about as good lookin' as the other Bart Caley ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Painting