My New Addiction


At least it is a healthy one! I absolutely LOVE Jazzercise and cannot believe how great all of the people in Denver have been to me since joining last Wednesday. Let's just say that in 6 days I made 4 classes so I guess that I truly love it. Everyone is great and what a great way to get in shape and have fun. Since we are currently having a blizzard I'm not sure when I will make it back, but let's just say that I didn't join to lose weight but I am certainly already feeling the "getting in shape" part of it. Hopefully I will start noticing a difference in the next few weeks on inches, but if not I still will go 3-4 times per week because I enjoy it so much. For everyone that truly knows me it was HUGE of me to do something like this on my own. So, many pictures and posts to do yet so will just say that I hope everyone survived this terrible weather favorably and if you are looking for something exciting and fun...........think JAZZERCISE! It is awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor