Blizzard 2009

So here are a few pictures that I snapped this morning while Bruce was out on T's Toy pushing snow and our friend Kent was blowing snow with his tractor to try and get us un-buried from all of this snow. It didn't help that the wind was freaking unreal at times, but we were able to get the truck out of the driveway and Bruce of course had to go check things out in town. Apparently noone was getting very far very fast! These pictures were taken early before the winds actually started whipping around so I have no idea what tomorrow will be like to get out of here. I think Bruce may be taking me to work or I will just happen to have another day here at home! My car sucks on snow. I think I miss having a truck and 4 wheel drive. Next time I will think a little harder before falling for a car! Got that Bruce?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor