My Office

So, one of my bosses went to Jamaica for a week this past week and we had been saying that we needed to spruce up and paint the office. So we did it while he was gone. The walls in these pictures look yellow, but actually the hallways we did a light tan, and the front entryway is a darker tan. It definitely looks cleaner and brighter. And the messy office is where I spend my 8 hours a day "working". We only had to spend about 8-9 hours total to get it all painted with two of us working at it. I trimmed and Vicki rolled so it went pretty fast. And we had a much better time chatting and painting those two days than we would have doing actual "work stuff"! Now we need to get some decent pictures for the walls and we will have a new space to come to everyday. Yeah!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor