Iowa Winter

Okay, on my way into work this morning my truck thermometer said (negative) -29 when I pulled out of the garage. How crazy! Inside the garage it only said +9. Wind chill must be like 40 below. Here are some pictures I took yesterday after we had received 8 more inches of snow overnight Tuesday. My neighbor couldn't go to work this morning as her car wouldn't start or jump, our crews at work won't have paychecks next week because they can't get any hours in this frigid cold, and my cats are going stir crazy because they cannot go outside for more than 3.3 seconds! Is it almost over? The 30's for highs next week will feel like a heat wave. Please hurry up and come Spring. Please...........pretty please.........
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor