Friday The 13th Fotos

We didn't have a decent entertainment stand in the living room (was using Ty's old cheap one made out of cardboard crap) so Bruce decided to make one with some scrap cherry wood. The bottom pictures are in the shop before it was done and put together. The top is how it sits in the living room. It will have two doors on the bottom sides, but those are not done yet either. His next project is a cherry scrapbooking armoire for me so my crap isn't sitting out all winter. He's a pretty good carpenter guy, huh? Think maybe I'll keep him!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
Very Pretty - I wish I had my own furniture guy - I have alot of ideas - but Bart doesn't have the right tools.

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor