Pink Coach Purse

Okay, so I've been lacking any "blogworthy" pictures or funny stories to share of late, but I had to share this picture. And yes Taylor, you know if you put your purse on my island I will find some reason to take a picture of it! Anyways, I'm not much of a Coach purse person (in other words I am way to cheap to spend that kind of money on a satchel) but Kyle got this for Taylor for their 3 years together anniversary, and I have to admit I think it is very cool. She dropped her stuff off the day of the wedding and of course I kept looking at it all day long so took a picture of it. Yep, I pretty much have no life on weekends now that houseboating is done for the year! So, you got to see a cool, unusual purse picture and hopefully with the beautiful forecast I can take some "blogworthy" photos around the house and yard this weekend! Stay tuned..........I promise something exciting will happen eventually!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor