River Fun



Yeah, you can definitely tell that we DO NOT HAVE ANY FUN at the river! Right! Bruce pulled up this tumbleweed bush off of the beach and thought it made a fine wig. Then on Sunday he paraded up the beach with it on and the shades and talked to people we actually know. OMG! I cannot believe I stood by him and let my picture be taken with the dork! Just kidding. I really tried to pretend that I didn't know him, but we were with family and friends so that was kind of hard and didn't work at all! Can't wait to see what he looks like in it when it dries out and turns brown. I guess then it will be his new "fall look"!

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
I love it! but you need to do a little trim on the one side.

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor