Bloody Mary Morning



So here is what our bloody mary's looked like at the river Saturday morning. Yes, I stepped it up just a tad and added an umbrella but otherwise I didn't have anything else to spruce them up with. We ate the shrimp Friday night as "scampi" so pickles and umbrellas were all I had. And yes this is my normal "river appearance" (no makeup or shower Saturday morning!) so just deal with it. And thank you so much Helen for insisting on taking my picture with my bloody mary! I will get you back! Just kidding. Hope everyone has a good and fast week.

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
I was craving one of these yesterday - but didn't want to drink alone. Not sure why - it never stops your brother.

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor