Friday Fotos


Now this is a Bloody Mary and even was "almost" as good as mine are! Just kidding. It was spectacular. Our river friend Elyssa (I'm sure I probably messed up that spelling!) who happens to also work at the marina sometimes was given this by a rental houseboat that stopped at the gas dock. I usually always put a pickle in for garnishment, but this had shrimp cocktail, celery,an olive, a beef stick, pickle,and green onions. I don't think that I left anything out. And they even had their own labels made to stick on the cups. And look at the pretty umbrella. I guess maybe this weekend at the river I'd better step up my garnishments on my Bloody Mary's. On second thought if I do that then EVERYONE will want one, and I don't want to have to make that many every morning! I think I'll stick to just making Bruce, me and sister in law Helen one every morning. Much less work! The umbrellas I do have and can do however! We'll see! Everyone have a good weekend!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Painting