Happy Anniversary To Us


Today is our 19th wedding anniversary! Really it is just another day since Bruce is working late tonight, and I will be at Ty's football game. But we did celebrate last weekend with our houseboat float, and toasted with champagne to all of us couples with anniversaries around this time! And some whose aren't! But we had a great time with friends and family and I can't think of a better way to celebrate all these wonderful years of wedded bliss (you can all stop laughing now!) than being at the river! May we have many, many more fun filled years together. And no, I don't expect any flowers to show up here at work for me. Bruce knows I'd rather spend that money on something fun that doesn't die! Happy Anniversary hon!

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
Happy Anniversary ! from your only commentor

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor