Normal Weekend At Our House

Last Friday night of the long Thanksgiving weekend. Guess he was tired from working so hard on something-look at the dirty knees on his jeans. Wait a minute......no cat in this picture! I NEVER take pictures of Bruce sleeping without a cat on top of him. (well almost NEVER!)
Okay, now advance to Sunday night of the long weekend and definitely worn out from the weekend activities. And now I feel better. Gadget is with him on the couch as usual. Really glad that Bruce lost interest in checking out my blog and doesn't look at it often as I think he would be horrified at all the pictures of him sleeping! Hopefully he forgot the directions I gave him to post something and he doesn't go for paybacks!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor