Bruce's Friendship Bread

Yes the title of this is correct. Last week "baker Bruce" (no not really ever before!) was given some friendship bread at work to take home since he had tried some of it and loved it. So he brought it home and asked me if I wanted it. I told him absolutely not-I was not going to deal with it. So he decided he'd do the bread. And last night after we got home it was ready to bake.
It smelled wonderful while it was baking. The boys even came downstairs to see if it was done that is how good it smelled! They actually left their PS3 to check on it!

Oh, and it tasted absolutely wonderful. I have to admit he did a great job for the first time EVER I think that I have seen him bake something. Oh, and he took the four bags from splitting it to work to pass around to whoever wanted them. And we didn't keep one for ourselves so maybe he really didn't enjoy doing it! Or maybe it was just all the harrassment he got from all of us for actually spending time in the kitchen BAKING!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor