Family Get Together

So my picture taking Bro Dave was supposed to email me the picture of the whole group/family and I never received it, so I am posting some pictures that I took. On the long Thanksgiving weekend, Sunday, November 30th, we all got together at the OP in Evansdale to celebrate Aunt Kathy & Uncle Gary's 40th anniversary. They were shocked and had no idea they were doing anything except going to lunch with the kids. They were very happily surprised I think. It was nice seeing everyone and of course the "claw" machine was the big attraction. Especially to the "boys"-right Rick & Bruce?? Wonder just how much you two stuck in that thing. They did give away most of the stuffed animals to some girls sitting in a booth. I can't imagine why noone wanted to take them all home. Anyways it was a nice get together and nice to see everyone. We don't do that enough, especially my Mom's side of the family. Awesome food, too if I might add!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor