Friday

I want to be back on the "Nuk N Futz" (our houseboat for anyone that stumbled upon this blog by accident) already and it is only December 12th. I think it is going to be a very long winter. Looking forward to this weekend. We have the Odneal family Christmas at our house tomorrow. We always have a good time. And while the guys are cutting up the deer tonight in our shop, Helen (sister in law) is going to hang out with me in the house. And you know that means there will be vodka involved. I'd better get all my food and chores done early before she gets there or we won't be eating tomorrow, and that would be bad. No, that would suck! Have a great weekend to anyone that reads this!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Painting

Ty Football 2010