Friday Foto

 This plant is one of many that my SIL Helen brings me every fall to transplant and this year it came up beautiful.  And Bruce got tired of waiting for me to get all of our stuff out that goes along the house so he set my "angel" by this beautiful plant.  It reminds me of the purple stuff I see along the interstate and highways so maybe it isn't special,  but I think it looks awesome beside my beautiful angel.  I wish I could recall how she came to be mine.  Maybe my MIL I'm thinking?  Or maybe I bought it.  I don't know but I do love it.  She sits by the antique cast iron pot that was my Mom's that I fill full of beautiful flowers every year that everyone sees as they pass by our house.  And I have to give a shout out to Bruce for helping me so much tonight as my "to do" list was extremely long and he planted my garden for me.  Yep for those of  you that know I am a control freak somewhat he did and did a GREAT job!  Thank you honey.  I would have been a wreck without your help tonight knocking out my list before our long extended weekend together.  So looking forward to our "mini" vacation.  Everyone have a great Friday and Memorial Day weekend.  We are looking forward to spending time with family and friends as always.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor