Happy Mother's Day

 Just a few photos from the weekend.  Had a fun time with friends on the sandbar on Saturday and then made a nice brunch for Mom In Law Joey and friends on Sunday.  We took a long pontoon boat ride with Mom & Dad O. and stopped on the sandbar to chat with more friends.  All in all it was a pretty good weekend.  The best part of it was stopping to see Ava tonight after we got home.  She made my day.  And the pictures of the trees is an eagle nest along the river.  It didn't seem as big as most but was awesome to see.  And the griddle Kyle got me for my birthday worked great on the grill.  I think Bruce has found a new way to cook breakfast at the houseboat.  Everyone have a great week and and I hope all you Moms out there had a fun day spent with family and/or friends like I did.  It truly is what is important in life.  And we all know that is way too short!  I miss my Mom everyday but am so glad that I have a Mother In Law that I love like she was my own.  Enjoyed spending the day with you Joey.  Hope you had fun too!  Everyone have a good week!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor