Friday Fotos

The picture I snapped into the sun where Ty was starting the shuttle hurdle relay. I don't think I got anything. The sun was bright! This second photo turned out really good of the 100 meter dash. And it happens to be Ty's buddy Kenny (whom I always lovingly refer to as our other son) taking off from the blocks. I cannot believe how these runners muscles stick out in this photo. It was a great night for a track meet! Hoping you all have a great weekend. Bruce is heading to Lansing with Kevin to help work on their cabin. I'm not sure of my plans but I'm thinking I deserve a Saturday of reading and/or movies on the couch. Especially if it is going to be cold and dreary! Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor