Updo For The Wedding

Wasn't sure if I would post these pictures or not, but brought a blank cd (Kyle told me the pictures Bruce uploaded were on it!) so feel like I should be posting something. Anyways, I got my hair trimmed last Thursday and my awesome hairstylist decided to do an updo quick and see if I liked it so I could decide before the wedding how I want her to do my hair. So I got a "yes" from Bruce and the boys so I think it will definitely be an updo for the wedding. I think I look younger with it except for the double chin I seem to have going on in the one picture! Oh well. I'll blame it on the angle I was turning my head because certainly I couldn't possibly have a double chin going on!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
looks great! Is it all your own hair? looks like alot of hair!

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor