Happy Birthday Kyle


Can't believe that you are 18 years old today. In less than a month we will be moving you into your dorm at Iowa, and I'm betting that I will be a bawling mess that day. Anyone have some valium or something they can give me? Just kidding. I will really miss my Kyle-the one that sits in the kitchen and chats with me for no reason at all except for my enjoyment I think. And teases me when I say something stupid, but doesn't make me actually feel "stupid" when he sets me straight. Anyway, I could go on and on. I hope you have a great birthday and weekend, and enjoy yourself golfing at your Bro's bachelor outing. Hope you don't have to babysit any of the "big boys" and can enjoy out golfing them! Or at least trying to. You are a special guy and I am very proud to be your Mom. Happy Birthday!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
What a nice Post! Kyle IS a special kid and I don't mean the "short bus" kind. Happy Birthday -18 - WOW

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor