U of Iowa Orientation

We went with Kyle Monday and Tuesday to the University of Iowa for two days of mandatory orientation so took a few pictures. He wouldn't pose by the Hawk so this is all I could get. Each year incoming freshman sign a Hawkeye and it was really quite cool. Wonder what they do with all of those after every year? Think they actually keep them somewhere? Anyway, it was an emotional couple of days for me but I only teared up a few times and managed to control myself from completely losing it even though several times I swore it was coming and there was nothing I could do about it. Kyle is excited and ready for college though I now know. He will do great. It was a long couple of days but I feel like I understand a little bit about what college life is going to be like for him. Congratulations Kyle on being a University of Iowa Honors Student and have fun once you are there, but don't forget to study once in a while! We are very proud of you!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor