Sugar High

So I decided to bake some cookies Monday when I had the day off. The finished product looks pretty good and boy were they yummy!
Here is the naughty kitty after I caught her and saw she had licked about half of a cookie. Our cats do not get table scraps or anything other than cat food and kitty treats so I was shocked that she jumped up when I was frosting cookies. She wouldn't even look at me when I was scolding her!

And here she is in action licking that frosting as fast as she could. And yes I am laughing like crazy while scolding her and taking a picture. I don't know what got into her but she did act like she was stoned for quite a while after. And yes I threw the cookie away that she licked and made sure no kitty hair made it to the other ones!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Painting

Photo Book