Pork & Rice Bake


So I never usually use recipes I just throw stuff together but I have seen on many blogs that people sometimes post some of their favorite things to make and pictures of them so last night while I was making supper I thought "why not?". This is really easy and one of my kids favorite meals. I mix instant rice, can of cream of chicken soup, broth, shredded cheddar cheese, and spices together. Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray and spread into pan. Put boneless pork chops (chicken also works) on top of rice and sprinkle more spice on the meat. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 45 minutes to an hour. I don't use timers either I just check it once in a while. I then made some cooked corn, butter herb biscuits, and a Suddenly Salad that I added cherry tomatoes from the garden into. The kids said that it was an awesome supper. I think they really do like my cooking or they are just very good liars on a regular basis!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor