Yard Work



Okay, the boys each raked and picked up sticks Saturday morning on orders from their Dad while he was putting in Dave & Diane's countertops in Fern. Later I was raking around the house and my hostas to clear out all the dead crap so the new could emerge. After Bruce got home and was helping he decided we needed some new rakes to finish since the boys broke the good one that day. I gave him my debit card to run to Waverly and this is what he came riding down the street with. Thank God a friend told him to borrow it to finish the yard. Nice tractor-only had 1.4 hours on it and we were the first to get it dirty. It did a great job and we truly thank the McElhose's for offering it for us to use!!!! I think Bruce had some fun on it, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor