Clever &/Or Tacky?????? Hey It Works


Now that spring is here I seem to constantly have basketballs rolling around the kitchen floor all the time and about break my leg tripping over them often. We seem to lose a lot of basketballs (they must run away!) if they don't bring them in when they are done. So I found the other night that a table in my kitchen inside the door works perfect to hold them out of the way! Wonder how long this will last and if they will actually continue to put them back there.

****Update-Rather it was clever or not, as the rain was coming down tonight (yes better than snow) I looked out and saw the balls in the yard. Yes I of course went out and got them and returned them to their places. The boys think I am certainly out of my mind, but at least the balls will be here tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor