Prom 2008





Here are just a few pictures from Prom last night. Taylor's Mom & I decided we will have a fortune wrapped up just in developing our pictures. But they had a great time and Kyle delivered Uncle Louie's convertible back safely this afternoon. He also won money at "after Prom" and even offered it to me to help offset my cost for the evening. We told him to keep it but I was rather impressed by his offer. What a great kid. Glad they had so much fun. Sorry he had a bad steak at Bourbon Street. He should have complained. His Mom would have!!!!
By the way Taylor looked absolutely GORGEOUS and Kyle was the THE MOST HANDSOME guy there. What a great looking couple if I do say so myself.

Comments

Sharon Madsen said…
But they needed a PINK car!

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor