Long Time No Blog-Time For Some Ava

 Ava Tater (as we call her often) and her Momma visited us last week one night and we did a little playing outside since that is her favorite place! And she loves her slide that Missy brought over for her.  She gets a little anxious to slide down though and Grandma had to help her with her other leg.  Even though we live only a couple blocks away we do not get to see her often enough.  They are busy with work and life, and unfortunately we are crazy busy in summer with work, life, houseboating, school starting, etc.!  But so glad Ashley makes the time to stop or walk over to visit and we try when we get time at night.  Most nights I don't even sit down until the late news comes on.  Who knew that when you have a 21 year old college son and a 17 year old senior in high school at home that there would be that much to do?  I guess I feel like I had more free time at night when they were little.  Probably because they didn't require an actual "meal" and plenty of clean clothes.  Oh yeah and the fact that I have OCD and have to almost have a spotless house most of the time keeps me up late to accomplish that.  And I worry about that empty nest a year from now?  Besides missing them it should be a piece of cake compared to what I am used to!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor