Helen's Self Timer

So we stopped by Louie & Helen's Friday night on our way home from getting groceries and had pizza and beverages with two of our favorite people (yeah I am a suck up I admit it!). It was good food, cold drinks, good fun, until.....Helen decided to try out her timer on her camera. Here is what happens when we get together and need to entertain ourselves I guess. One of the pictures I couldn't even put on here because, let's just say that Bruce was being naughty and I didn't need the internet world seeing my cleavage! And noone else even knew at the time what he was doing. I don't think he gets to stand in the back anymore for group pictures. Thanks Louie for sharing the pictures with me. May we always have this much silliness and fun when we are together!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor