Blog Slacker

Yep, I admit it. I haven't posted in almost a week. I do have pictures on both my cameras to upload just keep forgetting to grab them, or don't think about it at night at home. Still waiting for some summer like weather to come. After the torrential rains that we had last weekend if we do get a couple nice sunny days our lawn will need bailed! Glad to see buds coming on the trees though and everything turning green. Today is 100 days for Obama in the White House-that seems to be the most exciting news on the web today besides the "swine flu" which actually isn't the swine flu! Or at least we aren't supposed to call it that and no, you can't catch it from pork! So Wednesday's words of wisdom (since I have no pics to post)-wash your hands good and often to avoid getting this non-swine flu! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Painting

Ty Football 2010