Friday

Hope everyone has a good weekend. We are moving Kyle and all of his stuff to Iowa City tomorrow to start a new chapter in his life. I'm sure I will have a tough time and cry plenty, but I'm going to try VERY HARD to not be a blubbering idiot while we are there. Maybe I can wait until we get home and then let it out? We'll see. It's not like he's moving half way across the country or anything. We will see him plenty. It is just hard. But on the other hand when we get all of his stuff loaded up my kitchen and dining room will not be piled with stuff anymore. Yeah on that. Anyways I'm sure I will have plenty of pictures from the move, and with Ty starting football now I think I just might get back into the blogging mode more often again. Everyone have a good one! Sounds like a very nice weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor