Yum Yum

Tyler helped me in the kitchen last night make some rice krispy treats and scotcharoos. We took the bottom of the boxes in the pantry and mixed it with rice krispies in order to have enough for a pan. For some reason noone wants to eat the cereal at the bottom of the box so I always make bars with them and then they eat it up! Ty did a great job and I think learned quite a lot. It is nice to have help making stuff once in a while. I have to admit I sampled a scotcharoo this morning (had to make sure they were edible!) and they are very good. Planning on taking some of each to the river with us. Tyler was thinking of Grandpa Jr. while he was stirring and making them! (Grandpa Jr. loves them!) Thanks Ty for all the help! Enjoy the treats this weekend and eat them all up before I get back home. Please!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

TRICH said…
Ty does good work..they were yummy!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Iowa Blizzard 2009

Ty Football 2010

Congratulations Kyle & Taylor